MSW, LCSW, CST
I am a clinical mental health therapist with specialized training as a Sex Therapist and Sex Educator and have been certified by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists. I received my Bachelor of Arts degree at Florida State University, and my Master’s Degree at the University of Utah.
I am an Associate Professor at the University of Utah, Master Social Work program. I am licensed in Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho. I am solution focused, action-oriented, client centered, and empowerment based. My clinical expertise includes working with individuals that have been impacted by traumatic experiences, anxiety, and depression and or sexual trauma. I am LGBTQIA+ allied.
I utilize evidence-based modalities including Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, The Gottman Method, Mindfulness- MBSR, iRest/Yoga Nidra, and Somatic Therapies. I am sex positive, I welcome all gender orientations, sexual orientations, relationship structures, and religious backgrounds.
Area of Specialties and Interests
- Desire Discrepancies/Low libido
- Erectile Dysfunction/Premature or delayed ejaculation
- Sexual trauma
- Religious Trauma/ how your religious beliefs or upbringing may be impacting your sexuality or intimate relationships.
- Questioning or exploring your Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Sexuality
- Transgender Health
- Relationships- (monogamy, nonmonogamy), Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual.
- Medical or biological influences on sexual health.
Stay in Touch
Sign up to get a free assessment, receive Deep Roots updates, retreat offerings, events at my office, etc.
Your privacy is important to us, and we will never sell or share your information.